Now Playing Tracks

Thought for the day….

Did you know, according to Consumer Reports, a general guideline for adequate bodily injury liability limits is $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident, plus $100,000 for property damage.  These amounts are the maximum your insurer would pay to someone you hurt in an crash.  You would be responsible for any amounts above those limits.  For uninsured motorist coverage, you should get at least the same amounts ($100/$300), as this covers you and your family if someone who is not insured (or underinsured) hurts you in a crash.  As always, Ramsay Law Firm is here to help if you have any questions.   Please drive safe and have a wonderful holiday weekend.

We make Tumblr themes